walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye smiled back. "Y0es I had. it could have been worse I am aware of that. I will have to prepare myself better for such conversations." he missed his spear and axes. Many things that would have calmed him down now would have been necessary, such as blacksmithing or his spear.

Darkeye nodded at this comment. "I'm going to have to work on myself. I don't want to reproach anyone here, I just want honest answers when I ask a question. If you don't want to answer, I think it's rude to just drop the subject. It is better to say then I do not want to answer. I hate lug and trug and how can I help if people do not even have answers to such simple and direct questions. I think that I have shown respect to Voice but I will not grovel before her. I did not have to do that in front of Kor and I will not do that in front of Voice. But yes, I will talk to the other gods differently. I must say Voice is very similar to a being from my world." Darkeye still had the rat child in his mind.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-19-2022, 07:17 AM