walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye nodded once again. He tried to let everything go through his head again. "I just have to accept that I am not who I used to be. That my advice no longer carries as much weight. This is not my world anymore. As hard as it is for me to accept, I have to do it or I won't live much longer. I've told you before that I want to talk to them to get an idea of what's going on. I thought that Safrin also wanted the Ascended to be wiped out, but you only spoke out against voice. Isn't that another line or am I misinformed?" He said with great curiosity. Was it possible to fight only Voice? If so, could he subordinate himself to another god?

Darkeye just nodded. "I know it's hard to believe that. But I will continue to investigate because if that is the case, he is partly to blame. Sure, the circumstances were difficult, but risking the lives of others is something I can't condone, no matter how powerful he is or not. Even if it was a desperate maneuver. I will disclose the results. But that does not diminish the attack. It's complected. Do you have anything new on your murder case yet? How are things going in Halo?"
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-21-2022, 03:06 PM