walking the path so many paced a million times
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

“Given time and experience, your advice would hold merit here. But right now, with everything going on…” and the past, the history, already written, with multitudes of others gathering their arms and readying their munitions, what Darkeye yearned to accomplish would be difficult. Perhaps not impossible, but the implication of his voice trailing off ended on a sigh, a roll of his shoulders as he leaned forward, arms resting on his knees. “I am not certain anything can be stopped. What of your thoughts on a neutral area?” Or had the warpriest opted out of those notions, given parameters and discussions with others?

As for Safrin, his head tilted, brow arching, pondering if he was trying to segment something here. Like a line drawn, but the Sword had already informed him of those time and time again. “From what I know, Safrin is against the Voice.” Most of the Old Gods were. And she’d certainly never asked him to participate in wiping the Ascended out - merely to ensure their power wasn't drawn into the mountains any longer.

With the other notions, his brow remained furrowed, hands restlessly scratching the top of his peryton’s skull, while Zuriel looked on – a silent rendering of judgement from her noble brow. Deimos couldn’t say much in regards to Ronin or the circumstances surrounding it; though had the Ascended never brought forth a siege to Stormbreak, none of the other matters would’ve occurred. “Halo is fine. We are working towards ensuring Whitebrim is safe, and discussing some options for defenses with Frey.” The murder case caused a slight clench to his jaw. “I have not been given details yet, but Noah is accusing Neron of Morgan’s murder.”
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Deimos - 04-21-2022, 05:08 PM