walking the path so many paced a million times
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

Ah, Amun.

Deimos had known the man well before all of this strife – a little foolish and naïve, but had been helpful, obliging, and on occasion, trustworthy. Time and circumstances had clearly carved someone else out of what he’d once been, and there was another sigh dragged through his lungs, because he couldn’t save everyone and there were some who’d made the choice long, long before. “No need. I will not bother her.” He’d only inquired based on Darkeye’s presumptions anyway, and the Sword had enough on his plate.

For the other notions, Deimos passed portions of the rope in his bands back and forth, from calloused palm to calloused palm, the restless energy coiling along his senses again. “I do not think so.” He’d be surprised, after all these other moments, that the herald would listen at all – because Maea had known exactly what she was doing.

And he didn’t have an answer to the other question, but he’d make note of it. “Some do not know them by name. But I will do better in that regard.”
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Deimos - 04-27-2022, 10:38 PM