walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye nodded he understood the general could make no concessions. He thought a lot of Deimos and would already call him a friend even if Deimos would see it differently. On the last comment, a desperate smile came out. "I have so much ahead of me Deimos but so little time. I will see what I can still implement and whatnot." Said Darkeye with a slight shake of his head. The schmeide einrichtien. Stormbreak help, the road to the grounds. The own village and still find time to talk to the gods. Not everything was feasible...

Darkeye looked more serious now. "I had help from Azrael Nikolai and Ophelia. I wouldn't have survived on my own. We tried it with large metal nets, but they were simply bitten to pieces. We then lured it with my blood to a large tree I think an oak. There the shark got stuck in the roots and killed it." He gave his short report.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 05-01-2022, 11:33 AM