walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye nodded. "She has often denied herself on many things I don't believe her on that either. Isla also had a lot to say about it, but she couldn't tell me 100% if they would come again or not. I think we have to prepare ourselves and see what happens. I would like to investigate the places where they come from. But I think I'm too weak for that and I already have so many things going on that I have to put that on the back burner for now." But this threat had to be dealt with. Should these beings appear again, he would bring such a corpse to Voice Shrein and lay it at her feet, telling her to shove her lies where the sun would not reach.

Darkeye shook his head. "No, I don't. I intend to found a village where all those who want nothing to do with the war can come and live in peace, ascended ones like Attuned or Abandoned. As long as they keep the peace, I don't care who they are. I have also spoken to various initiators about this Maeva as well as Remi left open what they think about it." Remi only said that he didn't care if he had to kill someone, he would attack the village, but he didn't say anything about that.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 05-04-2022, 08:26 AM