walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
He wondered if these creatures had completely spread him underground. "What do these monsters look like so I know when I encounter one?" Darkeye wanted to achieve more with more strength. Even going underground had been his duty as a dwarf, but he was no longer one, so he wondered if he should take care of it in the future. But was it really his job to clean up the mess of a would-be god? The answer was easy. Yes, if it would bring peace and security.

Darkeye wanted to say yes but he couldn't. "I need to find the right place to do it, but as soon as I do, I'll start building a hut for myself and a few more people will want to come. I find it better to get something done and to do it. Then to hide and be afraid of the dark," he said with conviction. It was not meant to be an attack on Deimos. But he had the feeling that the people of the LongNight were too afraid. He had not experienced it yet, but he had to act.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 05-05-2022, 06:05 AM