things I almost remember
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Rest against my pillow
like the aging winter sun
The pouting made her laugh. "No way. They've got so much time on their hands, they need something to do. So? Let's call it... hm, a quest, instead. A mission - a grand adventure to uncover your hidden potential!" She made a dramatic sweep of her hand, that ended with a finger poking into his cheek. "You'll have to bury deep - so much of it is already unlocked. No one can do it but you."

Giddy with the possibilities, Maea took a few skipping steps up the stairs and couldn't help but grin in anticipation. "Very true. Did you know that Sam began to teach me how to bind books, way back when? I might try to pick up where we left off. And then I can write down everything about Amun Arlun's great achievements." It would certainly fill her time. Keep her busy. Stave off the overthinking and make her focus on new things, new paths - and she might even be able to help others, if what he said was true about people lacking direction.

"Do you think I should pass it by someone, before going ahead?" That thought did sober her a bit, and as the numerous isles of the Atheneum welcomed them back, Maea sought Amun's gaze, to see what he really thought about all this. "I think.... I actually think I want to do this, Amun. For real." It was a small miracle - not long ago she had been so numb that the idea of doing anything had been inconceivable.
Only wake each morning to
remember that you're gone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Wincing as Maea described his homework as a grand adventure, Amun groaned. Scratching his chin with his free hand, he shook his head. "Haven't I gone on enough of those?" he complained. "Besides, I don't have any hidden potential. What you see is what you get." Chuckling, he waggled his eyebrows at her.

Looking down at the steps as she skipped ahead, he sighed. "I didn't." He rubbed the back of his head. "I sort of kind of promised Sam's shop to someone, but they seemed more than open to the idea of sharing it if you'd like to do some work there." He glanced up at her as she ascended the stairs ahead of him.

"Nope. There's no harm to this and in this particular case I think it's a forgiveness over permission type deal." Winking, he grinned at her.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Rest against my pillow
like the aging winter sun
He just wouldn't keep grumbling, and she had to roll her eyes at him for it. "No rest for the wicked, or whatever it is they say. You are definitely not done yet, brother. So quit your whining. Besides, if you don't have any hidden depths, what's there for a potential partner to uncover? Everyone loves a good mystery. Maybe that's why you can't get a date." Better find some fast her pointed look wanted to imply, with only the tiniest of quirks to her lips.

His confession surprised her, enough that she stopped and came back to meet him half way. "You did? I'm surprised... who did you entrust it to?" She extended a hand towards his, and Maea's gaze warmed with concern - in case talking about their shared acquaintance brought her brother pain. "If you approve of them that much, it has to be a decent person."
Only wake each morning to
remember that you're gone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Rolling his eyes, Amun jumped up a few steps so he could poke Maea in the side. "So now I'm wicked and lazy? I can't get away with nothing." Barking out a laugh, he arched an eyebrow at her. "Trust me, though, men are not looking for hidden depths. At least, not the type of hidden depths you're referring to." He winked.

"I don't know them that well, but they seem nice enough. If you're good, I might even introduce the two of you." With that, they reached the top of the stairs and he began to head straight for the exit. "Now, though, I've got to get out of here before all these books rot my brain." Sticking out his tongue at her he broke into a sprint to avoid any possible reprisal from her.

-FIN?
So the world's unfair
Keep it locked out there
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3