visions are seldom what they seem
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
She shrugged, offering her palms out in helpless agreement. It was true, and she had no arguments to offer. "You'll have the satisfaction of outgrowing me, if you get to live long enough." It was a big if, of course. So far, he wasn't doing a very good job of keeping himself in one piece.

Her expression dimmed as the boy went on, a mask of cold indifference creeping up and snapping in place. Only the eyes remained animated, and flashed at that last quip in something like annoyance or anger. It couldn't be hurt, of course. Not from a little bug like this.

For a moment, she was quiet. Then a slow sigh escaped her, barely audible. "You would do well to learn that words can cut deeper than any knife, young Mordecai," she told him softly. "More damage has been done from careless talk than most swords, and the wounds caused are slower to heal." Her mouth thinned into a grim line. "I don't think I want to give my name to someone who mocks without knowing what he is talking about. Goodbye - I hope the crows don't make a meal of you."

She sent a knowing look to the birds that circled overhead, and then she turned, fully intending to walk back the way she had come.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 02:00 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 09:46 PM