visions are seldom what they seem
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
A brothel? That made her look at him a second time, with eyebrows climbing high on the forehead. "Why are you staying at a brothel?" she asked tentatively. The line of her mouth was a complex thing, mixing curiosity with shock and a slight reluctance that she would never explain to a kid of Mordecai's age. Even if he struck her as precocious and mature for his age, he was still too young for some things. In her mind, at least.

Altering her course until they were heading in the direction he indicated, the young woman began the painstaking task of picking out a dry course for them. Paths were treacherous things in this landscape, and the further away they came from the Hanging Tree, the soggier the footing became.

"You are correct, I am not from the city," she agreed. "It is not a good place for me to be." Her gaze darted to his hand, noting the way he twirled the dagger. "Do you know how to use that? If not, I can offer some pointers."

Overhead, the wing beats continued. Maea wondered how long the crows would follow, whether they would grow irate when they realized that the morsel they had set their sights on would escape their clutches. She hoped they would leave without incident - they were nasty birds, and she did not look forward to dealing with their claws.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 02:00 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 09:46 PM