[RQ] do you ever really crash, or even make a sound?
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Arching an eyebrow at Nikolai's half-quip, half-question, Amun whistled a few bars of a waltz. As he did, he would do a basic box step, arms raised to hold an invisible partner now that his tools had been taken by the other two men. "If you'd rather I do a jig, just say the word." He leapt in the air and kicked his heels together.

Nodding at the scholar's assessment, the potter pivoted to stare at Alexander. "The reward is me smacking you in the head for not following what I thought were simple instructions but might have to dumb down now." Nostrils flaring, Amun poked the smith in the chest.

"Let's get a few things clear, all right sugarplum? First of all, I'm not your sweetheart, and second, I'd like your promise to do what I ask you, got it? Both for this and in general. I certainly don't need rescue from a tree with delusions of grandeur." Stepping forward, the potter would spread his arms wide and activate his phasing upgrade and try to walk through Alexander.

Regardless of whether Amun was successful, he'd turn to face both men again. "See? Not a damsel in the slightest. Now, do I have your word? Otherwise I'm sending you home." The potter would narrow his eyes at the smith.
Call it all my mistake
Long as you let me go
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] do you ever really crash, or even make a sound? - by Amun - 04-27-2022, 02:18 AM