[RQ] and the shadows fall behind you
RQ thread to find the sunniest spot
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
I have never feared the storm
Sah lets out a snort of laughter, "Maybe I should. I can bring the twins. They'd love to chase and torment the new recruits." It'd certainly be fun for him as well. He could even turn it into hunting practice for his pups.

The Abandoned holds his cousin's weight with ease. Her comment and action make Sah send her a look that's equal parts offended as it is disgusted. The wet spot on his cheek dries quickly in the cold but that doesn't make it any less miserable of an experience. "Excuse me? You might be faster than me but you sure as hell aren't stronger, cousin." At least, she wasn't from what Sah could gather from the strength of her grip.

And then Cordelia is itching to race and Sah shakes his head with amusement. "Really?" He'd literally just admitted that she was faster. Still, he chuckles and braces himself, "Fine, on three." He knows he has no right to complain given that he'd basically pulled the same thing on her back in the desert.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] and the shadows fall behind you - by Deimos - 04-23-2022, 11:25 AM
RE: [RQ] and the shadows fall behind you - by Sah - 04-25-2022, 03:14 PM
RE: [RQ] and the shadows fall behind you - by Sah - 04-29-2022, 12:45 AM
RE: [RQ] and the shadows fall behind you - by Sah - 05-04-2022, 04:24 PM
RE: [RQ] and the shadows fall behind you - by Sah - 05-15-2022, 09:31 PM
RE: [RQ] and the shadows fall behind you - by Sah - 05-16-2022, 10:07 PM