there's still time to change the road you're on
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Letting Maea hide away for a few seconds, Amun rested his head against hers. Then he shifted and scooted over, preventing her from isolating herself from the world. Arching an eyebrow, he cocked his head to the side. "It's a start. Perhaps the words are in those books you were working on. Looking for them might jog your memory even if you don't find them."

Standing up, he held his hand out for her to take. "And I want you to practice while you're searching." He twitched his fingers. "Seems like we'll need to be back in the Hollowed Ground for that." Waggling his eyebrows, he'd wait for her to take his hand. Then he'd teleport them back to the Temple.
Call it all my mistake
Long as you let me go
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
The problem with trying to hide from someone by hiding against that same someone, was that one would inevitably be found. Amun had patience with her antics for all of a few seconds; then he withdrew and Maea had to face the incredibly difficult task of pulling herself together. Her facial muscles felt somewhat off kilter, shifting between scowling and pleading and fighting a ridiculous sheepish grin that just wouldn't stop coming back.

"Isn't that mixing work and play...?" she tried, even as she scrambled to rise after him. "Oh, come on. You're enjoying this way too much."

But she still took his hand. Still let him drag her back to libraries and books and the shambles of an ordinary life still under repair. If he wanted her to sing, she would sing. It was a very small price to pay for all the effort he was putting in - and she could always pretend like she wasn't enjoying it.

{Fin}
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦