there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Shrugging halfheartedly, Maea held her palms up. "Nor am I. Like I said, it was just a thought."

Following Amun's gaze, she blinked slowly at the landshark and his gruesome gift. Leaning down, she picked up the half of the moushroom and dangled it by its tail before Zhanshi, and then tossed it out across the field.
"Fetch!" she tried, not entirely sure whether the companion would understand - or more importantly, be interested in this sort of game.

Brushing her hands against one another, she returned her attention to the stair. "I'm going up," she announced, and began to balance her way upwards, one tentative step at a time. Vertigo quickly set in with no railings to offer separation between herself and the drop on either side, but she comforted herself with the thought that it was only thirty feet or so. It might break a leg or three, but she could always teleport down.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-23-2022, 09:33 PM