there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
"I know, right?" Maea's eyes slid shut, savoring the light touch to her face. "It's weird. You don't demand that I work for my keep, and you don't seem to be resentful of some vague thing I can't put words on, nor do you push me to share my body against all principle and common sense... It's almost like this is the most healthy relation I've had in years." Looking up into Amun's eyes, she smiled, a tad shy about the whole thing. "I do trust you, so I really hope you will let me know about it if something goes too far." Reaching up, she touched his cheek - and tried not to snigger as he messed with her face.

Priorities, huh. She liked that, and nodded with more vigour. "What would you say is most urgent – ?

He froze, and Maea broke off. Half sat up with a wary expression, until she realized there was no immediate threat. The followed his gaze up to the last steps, where the portal supppsedly waited. Heaving a slow sigh she settled back down.

"If it does... don't you think there would be far more dragon sightings in the area? Either it's a one way gate, or they don't have any interest in coming here." She tried her best to sound reassuring. "We can always move, if you prefer to be on the safe side..?"
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-25-2022, 03:26 AM