there's still time to change the road you're on
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Chuckling, Amun shrugged. Waggling his eyebrows at Maea, he cocked his head to one side. "I mean, I could start throwing some classic emotional manipulation into the mix if it would make you feel more comfortable, like the old 'if you really cared for me you'd do this,' but honestly, it sounds like a lot of work and I'm not sure what I get from it." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Staring down at her, he frowned. "We are in the middle of nowhere. For all we know there are frequent dragons and no one is around to see them." Still, the tension bled out of his shoulders. "I just wish I knew what triggered the portal, that's all." He shook his head.

"Anyway, priorities. I suppose that depends on whether you want to take on a role on the front lines or act in more of a support capacity." Arching an eyebrow, he scratched his chin.
Call it all my mistake
Long as you let me go
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Amun - 04-25-2022, 11:48 AM