there's still time to change the road you're on
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Snorting, Amun poked Maea in the nose. "When you put it like that, it's very tempting. It sounds way better than a leash, at least." He winked, before leaning back with a grin.

"Okay, these are all excellent points and I will stop my needless worrying." Giving her shoulder a squeeze, he glanced back up at the stairs. Examining them for any trace of dragons or other visitors, he nodded when nothing jumped out at him. "Nope, I think we had more than enough of that with the gourds."

Below, Zhanshi pounced (or whatever verb was appropriate) on the moushroom. Again, there was barely a squeak as the landshark swallowed the creature whole. Sighing as she spoke, the potter rubbed the back of his head. "I'm not omniscient or prescient, unfortunately, so I have no way of knowing how or where you'll be most useful. In all likelihood, Wessex and Nate and the Voice herself are our best chances of getting through this, so anything the rest of us can do to empower them is probably wise." He shrugged.
Call it all my mistake
Long as you let me go
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Amun - 04-25-2022, 02:28 PM