there's still time to change the road you're on
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Grinning, Amun inclined his head to Maea. Lifting both hands, he gave her a tiny round of applause. "Finally. The respect I deserve. Took you long enough." He waggled his eyebrows.

Whistling a few notes, his brow furrowed. Finally, he nodded. "If I got to choose, there'd be no war and we'd be sailing for an unknown horizon right now." Pausing, he grimaced.

"That's not going to happen, unfortunately. But what you're saying about priorities makes total sense" Pressing his lips together, he reached down to cross her arms as she'd done when that shield first appeared. "In that case, I think improving that shield of yours might be the best route, at least for now. That way you can block any attacks headed for either of us." Scratching his chin, he sighed. "I should probably figure out which of my upgrades to improve as well."
Call it all my mistake
Long as you let me go
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Amun - 04-25-2022, 03:14 PM