there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Making an expansive gesture of most humblest of apologies, Maea laughed. "It's what I really think," she assured him, "but it feels so awkward to say aloud when people can hear it. The neighbors, you know. They can only take so much scandal." Her eyebrows wriggled suggestively.

Then she sighed and gave him a stern but fond look. "You're avoiding the question," she pointed out gently. "I would sail off with you in a heartbeat - don't think I've forgotten that you promised me a trip with that ship of yours - but since we don't get that choice right now...?"

Waiting for the real answer, she let him cross her arms over the chest, and nodded in agreement. It was a good suggestion. She would consider it carefully. Much like she did with Amun's situation.

"Which one do you like best, and feel most comfortable with?"
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-25-2022, 03:31 PM