there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Her mouth twitched into a sly smile. "I see. And... how exactly do you know what they do?"  

Listening quietly as he elaborated, Maea eventually sat up. Twisting around until she sat beside him, she slipped an arm around his shoulders, mirroring the gesture he so often comforted her with.
"You're right. We don't know. But knowing that you want me along; that's all that really matters to me. I can train towards that. And if something else happens... well. We're all just going to have to deal with that when it comes." Soft words, full of a surety that in the moment was absolute. If it was only a flickering light in the dark, a will-o-wisp mirage of hope - what more could anyone offer, in times like these?

Humming thoughtfully as he listed his assets, Maea stared off into the dark as her thoughts picked up the thread. "Perhaps there is a way to expand the range of your metal manipulation? Then you could mess with their equipment, maybe even the area you are in. Also consider all the things you can do with the metal itself. Daggers, caltrops - your ability reminds me so much of the ice I used to wield. It's incredibly versatile, and your imagination and range are the only real limits, once you have material to work with."
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-25-2022, 04:19 PM