there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
She looked absolutely scandalized, and brought her palm to the place her heart should be. "I'm speechless," she declared, and shook her head. "You win. I give up. Scandalize away."

Her fingers parted to make room for his, and with a happy little smile playing on her lips, Maea leaned her head in until her forehead could rest against Amun's. "Alright. Done," came the simple response. No questions asked.

It would always be interesting, this exchange of ideas and how they managed to sift nuggets of gold from the other's words. Especially the way Amun was able to put together a cohesive idea from her stray thoughts - that really had only been a rehashing of what he already said - brought a wide smile to the girl's face.
"I think that's a great idea," she nodded enthusiastically. "Whichever alternative would definitely give you an additional edge, I think." Tapping her thumb against the back of his hand, should they still be interlocked, she put pieces of the puzzle together in her mind.

"I work on the shield, and you on the metal. I think... companions will wait, for my part, until the war is over and I can look forward to happier days. As for right now... is there anything more you need, to complete the quest you have? And will you train me? If we do a little bit of sparring every day, it should become second nature at some point."  

She liked having a plan. Like a bloodhound on a scent trail, it gave her purpose and direction. Things he had accused her of being too dependent on; yet it was so comforting to lean back on.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-25-2022, 05:08 PM