there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Huffing indignantly she brushed his hand off, pouted for all of a few seconds, then couldn't help but laugh at his antics. "You're going to love this, then. I ran into Wessex a while ago. And even though I told her everything about what I've been, eh, 'up to'... she didn't even stab me." Quirking an eyebrow to see what he thought of that little tidbit, Maea went on. "As a matter of fact... she offered to help me train. And even gave me advise, and smiled at me. And I have no idea what happened, but that is not how I remember her. Ever. So... turns out, you were right. Again." She rolled her eyes, bracing for another victory speech.

The offer was very sweet, and earned him a quick peck to the forehead. "I appreciate it all the same," she replied. "If you think he will listen to me, then I'll do what I can to help. With anything, alright? Just say the word." That went for powerful creatures too, even though she unfortunately didn't have any stashed in her pocket. Or elsewhere.

That left training. And though she was tempted to jump to her feet that same instant, Maea remained seated and simply did a small victory pose of her own, arms stretching up over the head. Not that it was a very big victory - he had more or less agreed to it before, after all.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-25-2022, 07:39 PM