there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
She hooked her pinky finger with his and squeezed with a solemn expression. It was a promise and a deal, and she was absolutely going to hold him to it. Zhanshi was given a doubtful smile; if anyone was in need of a leash here, it might be her. How did one keep a landshark from doing damage, even a miniature one?  

As for the training... The girl shuddered slightly. "Are you kidding? Maybe she didn't bite my head off, but Wessex still scares me. I'll be stiff as a dried Magna and stumble all over myself, and won't recall half of what she says until days after. Please. I'm going to need your help to sort everything out, or this will be a complete disaster."

Pushing herself up on her feet, Maea took a few steps down the solitary stair and turned slowly, gazing out into the night. The gloom that had hung over her head for the better part of the night was lifting, but in its wake was left an itch of restlessness that she didn't know what to do with. Knocking into a pebble on the steps with the toe of her shoe, she pushed it around a few times before kicking it over the edge.

"Hey, Amun? Do you ever miss the feeling of pain?" She shot a sideways glance up at him, and tucked the hands into her pockets.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-25-2022, 09:14 PM