there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Shrugging with a shoulder, she wouldn't quite look at him. The hand at her back was tolerated for a moment - then she shifted away from it. "Perhaps. I'm sure it wasn't a good habit... but it worked. For the most part." Until it got her killed.

As he maneuvered around and she was given little choice between looking at him or actually turn away, Maea met his gaze. Held it for a second, then looked down and seemed to take great interest in some stain or color shift on his shirt. "Setting up a guild and learning to fight properly isn't hobby enough?" she asked mildly. "Between that and the party arrangements, and these excursions... when will I ever find the time." She laughed, tried to make it sound like a jest... but the tone fell flat and no mirth actually made it to her eyes.

"But that's how to do it, right? Just keep busy." She was sure that's what he said before.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-26-2022, 12:09 AM