there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Swaying her head this way and that uncertainly, Maea tried to recall. "I guess... when nothing would distract enough... I spiraled my way down into enough misery that I finally began to cry. Usually I wound up crying myself to sleep, and then it felt a little better the next morning." Maea shifted her weight, awkward about having to admit that. Neither were things that worked very well, these days.

Allowing her chin to be raised, her mouth twisted in a rueful sort of smile, wan and slightly regretful. "Can I take it back..?" She sighed. Shrugged lightly, as her hand came up to cradle his wrist. "I guess. But what is fun? I don't know anymore. Did I ever do anything, just because it was enjoyable? Looking back, it's like everything had a purpose, nothing was ever..." She broke off, realizing that she just repeated herself.

"What do you do, for fun?" It almost sounded accusatory, though it wasn't how she meant it.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-26-2022, 05:52 PM