there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
His exuberant cheers echoed over the dark fields, and somewhere out in the night Maea thought she heard several blink-hares scurry down into their dens. Startled, no doubt, by the sudden noise, or perhaps as embarrassed as she was. But there was no hole for her to hide in, nowhere to hide the awkward smile or the flushed face. Only his shoulder, really, and so she dove for cover there. Very aware of the strange logic of her own actions.

"Awkward," she grumbled against his shirt, "and uncomfortable. And... a little fun." There was really no point in hiding it. He would just keep nagging until she admitted the truth, anyway. "I forgot all the words... can't believe I forgot it. I used to sing that song all the time."
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-27-2022, 07:19 PM