(o) you're not the same, you died along the way
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
Rest against my pillow
like the aging winter sun
"Ah. Then he told me about that. Didn't really mention you being there, though." A speculative glance was thrown in Sunjata's direction. Perhaps her brother had taken care not to upset her.

Then she coughed and quickly looked away, at his comment about the shrine. She murmured something that might have been 'of course not' and was terribly glad that she didn't blush the same way she used to in the past, because that would have been a dead giveaway of the guilt she suddenly had to wrestle. "It's still standing, isn't it..." Though perhaps not thanks to her.

Now the party, that was a safe topic to discuss. "Oh, just for the sake of it, I think? Amun said he wanted a party. And someone he talked to had wanted fireworks, but since fire isn't a good idea for us, they had thought of glow stones instead. So I guess it will be a bonfire night without bonfires." She shrugged and actually grinned softly. "To be honest, though? I think it's just an excuse to have some fun. And keep me occupied. Maybe he's growing tired of having me stare at him while he works."

Fondness warmed her tone, and she snorted with amusement - not entirely unlike the potter in question.

"If you're part of his guild, maybe you would like to join in the preparations? Maybe Nate will be awake by the time we're done, and it could be a welcome back party, too."
Only wake each morning to
remember that you're gone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
I’m not surprised.” After everything, he can imagine just how much distaste might arise by bringing his name up. He doesn’t care, though. He stopped caring a while ago – back when Torchline had turned on him. So long as he knew the truth of the situations, he’s far past trying to prepare himself for what everyone else thinks. After all, he wasn’t going to change anyone’s mind about anything anyway.

Perhaps it’s that weight which weighs a bit heavier on his broad shoulders, his hand rising from the lantern to push his shorter hair back now, wrist snagging on a horn in the process. “Wouldn’t know, haven’t checked. When I want to pray I come here.” His hand lowers to hook a thumb in the direction of the old gods shrine just nearby, those heavy shoulders rising and falling in a shrug.

As for the party, though, the suggestion of bringing Nate should he be awake has any slight smile or relaxation fading from his face. He looks away from her as the sun begins to set, darkness overcoming the oasis as fireflies start to come out, illuminating the long reeds and grasses nearby. “Maybe. I’m not exactly… In a celebrating mood.” But that’s what he’s been doing, isn’t it? The exact opposite of being the extrovert he typically was, hiding himself away behind doors again and again. Perhaps it’d be good for the twins. “Might be good for the twins, though.” His tone flattens out a little as his hand drops back to the lantern, his gaze following one of the fireflies as it dances out over the surface of the water.
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
Rest against my pillow
like the aging winter sun
His demeanor shifted again, though this time Maea wasn't sure it was entirely because of something she said. Then again, maybe it was. Even though they were no longer shouting at each other, it was growing increasingly apparent that the easy tone that once had existed between them was long gone.

She didn't sigh, but her shoulders slumped in slight defeat all the same. "It's entirely up to you," she said gently. "There will be a note about the time and place, so you will know when it's happening."

Looking up at the darkening sky and noting the time, she pushed herself up to stand, moving far more gracefully now that the sun was setting.

"Speaking of preparations, I should get back to work." There was such a thing as pushing it too far. She really didn't want to kick off another argument by saying something that rubbed him the wrong way. Again.
Only wake each morning to
remember that you're gone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
He doesn’t have an even hold on his emotions anymore – that ability has long since left him with one too many near fatal strikes against him. It’s fine, though, because he’s gotten better at other things – reigning in his anger, dealing with true self sabotage, the kind that doesn’t involve anyone else around him. “Thanks.” He offers to her, unhelpfully, but nodding all the same. And now that his lantern is complete he doesn’t need to remain around here much longer.

So as she speaks of preparations and getting back to work, he nods his horned head, flashing her a small smile. “Good luck.” He says, not thinking that she’d need it, but mostly for ensuring it goes smoothly regardless. And after a few heartbeats have passed and he’s gathered the rest of his items and stuffed them (and the lantern) into the bag he’s brought, he stretches out his wings and steps away from her, enough to loop the bag around his neck and shift into the Pegasus shift – trading leathery wings, scales, horns and claws, for hooves, tri colored blue feathered wings, and a pale face.

With the bag around his neck it doesn’t go anywhere either, and Sunjata takes to the sky to take the quick trip home.

- FIN <333
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.