(o) you're not the same, you died along the way
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
Does he know what that’s like? “Yes.” He says simply, sucking in a deep breath to tear his gaze away from the tears that shine in her eyes. “I stepped over a threshold and was suddenly here. In Caido.” He knows how everything could change in the blink of an eye. He also knows how fragile everything is once it’s boiled down to.

He stares down at the lantern in front of him – glaring – as he picks his words again. “Did you know my father arrived here? When you were gone?” He asks, moving on before she has a chance to even answer that. “Did you know that he undermined my leadership in Torchline so sufficiently, drugged me, and framed me for an attempted murder at my own home two seasons before you came back?” Another rackety inhale of breath. “Did you know that Remi dream murdered me in my own home because he didn’t believe me when I told him I didn’t do it?” He doesn’t care if she knows these things or doesn’t know these things, but he had gone so long being able to not trust his own mind that it’s the closest he can get to understanding what she’s explaining.

My father had set riots onto my home, made my people distrust me, all without being seen. He kidnapped Nate to get to me. And you wanted me to react better to you being back when I was just getting used to trusting my mind again?” He works his jaw again and again, teeth grinding and gnashing against each other as he shakes his head and heaves a heavy sigh, finally dragging his stormcloud gaze back toward her.

He supposes it’s a good thing that she realizes her mistake, but he had nothing to go off of in order to pin her to it. “I had assumed Hotaru had started it or someone else. Not shortly before it someone had set fire to the clinic here in the Grounds, too. Thought perhaps it was the start of war. How was I to even think you’d be the one to do it?” He’d known her well enough before to know that it seemed so off, too gut reactive.

He also wonders what he’s done to all of these people that they refuse to take it out solely on him rather than taking it out on innocent buildings with innocent people within. What else did that accomplish other than more animosity?
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) you're not the same, you died along the way - by Sunjata - 04-27-2022, 08:52 PM