(o) you're not the same, you died along the way
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Rest against my pillow
like the aging winter sun
His remark made her laugh again through the tears. "Very generous of you," she replied with a lilt in her voice now that was almost chipper. "I suppose it was inevitable."

Though it didn't really do anything, she drew in several deep breaths until she could collect herself. Again there was a moment where she had to decide whether to stay or go - and with a slight huff she turned and walked towards the lake. The grassy edge was soggy and water squished around her feet, but she didn't pay it any heed as she sat down on her heels and cupped water in her hands. Rinsing away the traces of sadness from her cheeks, it felt oddly like some purification ritual of old.

"So," she said eventually and turned back towards Sunjata. "What have you been up to, since I saw you last?" Now that she had thoroughly ruined his day, she might as well try to shift things back around again.
Only wake each morning to
remember that you're gone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) you're not the same, you died along the way - by Maea - 04-30-2022, 10:03 AM