(o) you're not the same, you died along the way
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Rest against my pillow
like the aging winter sun
There was a lot to unpack there. Perhaps the most surprising thing was that none of those items had anything to do with getting drunk, fighting or almost dying. Well. Perhaps with a few exceptions.

"Did your adventure with Amun have anything to do with an angry spirit and a tomb?" she wondered, while squinting down at the water. Little rainbows covered the surface where she had been, an oily sheen lingering. Like a snails trail of slime, only more unclean.

"I've... mostly been with Amun. Tried to visit the Voice too, but... spirits showed up instead. They wanted me to tear down the Temple shrine. Then they threw books and a shelf at us." She remained hunched by the edge of the lake, arms resting loosely on the top of her knees. She tilted her head back, turning her gaze to the sky as she tried to recall all that had happened. Sorting out the pieces she could tell someone who wasn't Ascended.

"I think I made friends with Wessex. I've been helping Amun arrange this party... Oh, and I might try to put the Loreseekers back together. Not exactly the same but... still all books and records and all that."
Only wake each morning to
remember that you're gone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) you're not the same, you died along the way - by Maea - 04-30-2022, 07:59 PM