(o) you're not the same, you died along the way
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
I’m not surprised.” After everything, he can imagine just how much distaste might arise by bringing his name up. He doesn’t care, though. He stopped caring a while ago – back when Torchline had turned on him. So long as he knew the truth of the situations, he’s far past trying to prepare himself for what everyone else thinks. After all, he wasn’t going to change anyone’s mind about anything anyway.

Perhaps it’s that weight which weighs a bit heavier on his broad shoulders, his hand rising from the lantern to push his shorter hair back now, wrist snagging on a horn in the process. “Wouldn’t know, haven’t checked. When I want to pray I come here.” His hand lowers to hook a thumb in the direction of the old gods shrine just nearby, those heavy shoulders rising and falling in a shrug.

As for the party, though, the suggestion of bringing Nate should he be awake has any slight smile or relaxation fading from his face. He looks away from her as the sun begins to set, darkness overcoming the oasis as fireflies start to come out, illuminating the long reeds and grasses nearby. “Maybe. I’m not exactly… In a celebrating mood.” But that’s what he’s been doing, isn’t it? The exact opposite of being the extrovert he typically was, hiding himself away behind doors again and again. Perhaps it’d be good for the twins. “Might be good for the twins, though.” His tone flattens out a little as his hand drops back to the lantern, his gaze following one of the fireflies as it dances out over the surface of the water.
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) you're not the same, you died along the way - by Sunjata - 05-01-2022, 01:51 AM