(o) you're not the same, you died along the way
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Rest against my pillow
like the aging winter sun
His demeanor shifted again, though this time Maea wasn't sure it was entirely because of something she said. Then again, maybe it was. Even though they were no longer shouting at each other, it was growing increasingly apparent that the easy tone that once had existed between them was long gone.

She didn't sigh, but her shoulders slumped in slight defeat all the same. "It's entirely up to you," she said gently. "There will be a note about the time and place, so you will know when it's happening."

Looking up at the darkening sky and noting the time, she pushed herself up to stand, moving far more gracefully now that the sun was setting.

"Speaking of preparations, I should get back to work." There was such a thing as pushing it too far. She really didn't want to kick off another argument by saying something that rubbed him the wrong way. Again.
Only wake each morning to
remember that you're gone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) you're not the same, you died along the way - by Maea - 05-01-2022, 02:05 AM