Hotaru
Have some more kids
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Valkyrie

Sah,

The joy in my heart is too profound to say I told you so with any measure of weight - but I told you so regardless.

Soleil and Luka? Such beautiful names. I will have to prepare gifts for them for when I have the pleasure of meeting them. I may not be able to visit before Halo is made impassable, but that merely means I have more time to prepare. Flora and Enzo have aged with Frey’s blessings - I’m sure Flora would be happy to pass on her old dresses for little Soleil, though I will of course sew a few new ones for her and some winter gear for Luka.

I would be deeply honored to be their godmother. If ever anything happens, they are welcome in my home in the Greatwood - forever, if need be. I would raise them as my own if the worst came to pass.

I am so happy for you. Give them both my love until I have the chance to meet them come spring. And of course, all my love for you as well. I will miss you greatly.

Ru
Sincerely,
Hotaru Kaito the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Hotaru - by Sah - 04-29-2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Hotaru - by Hotaru - 04-29-2022, 06:40 PM
RE: Hotaru - by Sah - 04-29-2022, 07:27 PM