[Seasonal Event] feel like whistling
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

M E L I T A

Melita smiled once more; the beatific graces filling the indentations of her grin as she continued, and Fangorn glared at the youth from his corner by a chair. She appreciated the offer of help, so hopefully things would be accomplished faster, and the Rathskeller could be returned to a cleaner, more prosperous looking threshold, instead of looking as if a tornado blew through. As for working here - Melita didn’t currently have an occupation anywhere. Previous experiences were beholden to ripping demons apart and ensuring her friends and family survived another day – which, while monsters were amidst the current kingdom, nobody seemed to be hiring for this background. Her resume went unfulfilled and scattered. “Oh, no,” and she glanced back up at him, tilted her head, tried to study and examine where she might’ve seen him: in the background, a blend of images along the scenery canvas? “I stayed here during LongNight. I figured I’d help pick up the place.” The girl grabbed hold of some more spare pieces of paper, a few with notes scrawled across the top, but otherwise naught signifying any pertinent information. She figured if they’d been incredibly important, they would’ve been snagged by the owners sooner; in they went to the trash pile. Her attention directed back to him for a moment, corresponding his inquiry back, a volley. “Do you?”

The little warrior paused, realized her rudeness, and then offered her hand, advancing closer as Fangorn uttered a feral hiss. “I’m Melita.”

Thereafter, she folded her arms across her chest and took in the rest of the scene. It came down to figuring out where to unfurl the chaos, and she studied which particular avenue she intended to incline down, when the stranger’s offer came through the air. It was a good notion, for there was enough junk and trash piled to dispose of – but the location and how was up in the air. Was there a designated area for waste and litter nearby? She’d never really considered the options. “That’d be great! We certainly have enough collected already,” and one of her hands waved over to the generated stack of various objects, but mostly broken, discarded portions of rubble and debris. Her gilded eyes settled back on him, mind running, scrutinizing, attempting to determine a solution to a multitude of things she was still ignorant to – but ever so willing to learn. “If we take it outside, could we burn it? Is there a trash area nearby?”

Emmett

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] feel like whistling - by Melita - 03-02-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] feel like whistling - by Melita - 03-04-2019, 12:39 AM