Personal Quest (SE Open)a spark in the dark
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun nodded at Darkeye's words. However, the potter's gaze was drawn towards Maea. Arching an eyebrow, he slung an arm over her shoulder. Turning her slightly so they were partially blocked from view, he mouthed, "you alright?" at her.

Glancing over at the smith, the guild master grinned. "That's why we're here. I assume." Blinking as the other man mentioned talking trees, Amun cocked his head to one side. "Talking trees? You ah, didn't happen to be near the Greatwood recently, did you?"

Releasing Maea, he gave Darkeye a nod. "I can gather more wood. Spare anyone else from the conversational conifers and loose-lipped larches." Giving the group a wave, the potter would turn towards the nearest woods.

Which was way nearer than he'd expected. There were trees seemingly everywhere. His eyes widened as he practically ran into one as he turned the corner. "Uhhh..." he stammered as he backed away. Staring at the evergreen, his eyes traveled the length of it, which was entirely adorned in a riot of streamers of every color. He backed around the corner to the small party again.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
(SE Open)a spark in the dark - by Darkeye - 05-02-2022, 06:59 AM
RE: (SE Open)a spark in the dark - by Lilliane - 05-02-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: (SE Open)a spark in the dark - by Maea - 05-02-2022, 03:51 PM
RE: (SE Open)a spark in the dark - by Amun - 05-12-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: (SE Open)a spark in the dark - by Darkeye - 05-12-2022, 01:14 PM
RE: (SE Open)a spark in the dark - by Amun - 05-12-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: (SE Open)a spark in the dark - by Maea - 05-12-2022, 06:58 PM
RE: (SE Open)a spark in the dark - by Lilliane - 05-13-2022, 05:46 AM