Polar Eyes
Quest turn-in for Safrin

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAFRIN

"Never too busy for you, Talyson." Safrin purrs, appearing in a warm rush of spring air that defies the frosty temperatures of the season. "Least of all when you have done what I asked so quickly, although..." The goddess fixes the man with a bright smile. "..I suppose I should have expected nothing less from a courier."

So saying, Safrin turns toward the presented items. With a rush of starlight, the bottles are opened and their contents combined in what appears to be a shimmering sort of paste. Next, the goggles rise into the air where they are thickly covered in this strange mixture. Only, instead of remaining coated, the elements seem to sink down into the goggles themselves and after a moment it appears they were just as they were moments before.

Only...well, observant as Tal was, he'd certainly notice that every imperfection in the lenses had been removed, and they would feel sturdier in his hands.

Tal has received:

See-Right Goggles: Reinforced goggles capable of seeing with perfect clarity regardless of conditions, up to 10ft. This includes magical darkness.

Messages In This Thread
Polar Eyes - by Talyson - 05-03-2022, 04:33 AM
RE: Polar Eyes - by Safrin - 05-04-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Polar Eyes - by Talyson - 05-06-2022, 05:19 AM
RE: Polar Eyes - by Safrin - 05-06-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Polar Eyes - by Talyson - 05-07-2022, 01:50 AM