[RQ] best served cold
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron

Listen, Remi. The Launceleyns have been city slickers for as long as you've known them. If you want to find a rabbit, hang out in the fucking Glade. Want to find a Launcelyn? Should have gone to the Vlamvloed or something. Whatever, here we go.

Busy as he is listening to (himself, let's be real) the noise of the Glade in the night, and given that the sound of a hawk taking wing isn't uncommon or suspicious, it's far too late for Neron to react by the time he turns to look around.

Talons catch along the right side of his jaw and tear down and deep, opening deep lacerations in his neck. The damage registers but the pain doesn't, the Launceleyn choking out his surprise and raising an arm defensively, even though it's far too late.

Be that as it may, the moment he hits the ground and rolls, he engages his cloaking upgrade. Not that the snow will do him any favours.

Type: Defensive | Level: Basic
Cloaking Upgrade | A 90% body upgrade that bends light making the user invisible. Dramatic action or the use of weapons/upgrades/items makes the user 25% more visible. This translates to rolling disadvantage to hit the user in a battle.
i am mine
before i am ever anyone else’s

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] best served cold - by Neron - 05-03-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: [RQ] best served cold - by Remi - 05-03-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: [RQ] best served cold - by Serendipity - 05-03-2022, 05:13 PM
RE: [RQ] best served cold - by Neron - 05-03-2022, 05:19 PM
RE: [RQ] best served cold - by Remi - 05-03-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: [RQ] best served cold - by Serendipity - 05-03-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: [RQ] best served cold - by Neron - 05-03-2022, 05:39 PM