Personal Quest Sheep shifting [seasonal event]
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
She looked among the three men with some trepidation. Peter was fine, a bit timid still but at least she could count on him to listen to instructions.

"Peter, do you mind staying here to make sure the sheep end up in the right place once I bring them back? Rams to the left, ewes to the right and lambs in the center." He would find the right fence gates to be in a state of moderate disrepair, and a colony of small Magna Vermis guarding the puddle right in front of the left one. There were five of them, the largest measuring about four feet in length.

Now Adam, on the other hand... She was glad to see that he had made it through Long Night in one piece, even appeared to thrive if the dragon on his shoulders was any indication. Maea had to restrain herself from bounding over to examine the thing; she knew what it was of course, but could hardly believe her own bleary eyes anyway, because of the rarity of such creatures here. But, well... If her first encounter with the man was any indication, he was trouble ready to happen, and only the fact that he had showed up at all was speaking in hus favor at the moment.

"Thank you for coming, Adam. Your friend is more than welcome; perhaps you two might consider searching for the flock with me? We look for tracks, wool scraped off on trees, listen for bleating and hopefully we come across the flock in one piece. There are two stubborn rams that aren't likely to come along willingly... But for a man like yourself and a dragon, that should not be a problem, right?" Maea gave him a sweet smile; he would find that one of the rams har a penchant for headbutting and the other liked to chew on anything that seemed remotely edible. One at a time they were manageable, but together?

As for the third helper... Maea had no idea who he was. She considered him for a moment, but then simply shrugged; thathe har appeared meant be was free to work, and this needed to be done.

"Right... What is your name, sir? I suspect you've never handled sheep before either? Then, this might be rather unpleasant and I hate to ask, but if you could search for wounded or dead sheep and bring them back here, I would be grateful. Put injured animals in the sheep shed and any dead ones by the outhouse, and I'll see if anything can be salvaged."

He would find a few dead lambs, and one terrified ewe with blood in the fur that had been surrounded by huge, sharp-toothed...flowers. Mutated dandelions? They certainly looked more like lions at this point.

"Alright, unless there are any questions... let's get started!" Maea began to head off in the direction of the woodlands, hoping that this would go down more smoothly than she feared.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Maea - 03-02-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Peter - 03-06-2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Adam - 03-09-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Lucas - 03-10-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Peter - 03-12-2019, 05:39 AM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Adam - 03-12-2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Lucas - 03-13-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Maea - 03-16-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Peter - 03-18-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Adam - 03-19-2019, 03:43 PM