(SE) all your love
Isla <333
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
A huff of a laugh accompanies the “oh nooo.” that leaves him in agreement to her, jostled ever so slightly as she tugs at his lapels. He rids himself of his cup as well, unsure and uncaring where it lands as his eyes wholly focus on her and the way the neon hues of the water reflect against her skin, even from this distance. “Can’t have that, can we?” He teases – about the cold, of course, not the latter that has a spark of mischief crossing his gaze.

You’re the doctor here, aren’t you? Perhaps I burned myself. Perhaps you need a closer look.” He’s also offering those leading teases, his head nearing hers as if it’s some secret he doesn’t want anyone else to overhear. Not like it matters, they’re alone in this corner of the Boondocks anyway – most people finding it too cold to be so close to the ocean as they are. But his hands find her hips and he relaxes his shoulders, the metal one sinking a fraction more due to the weight of it, allowing her all the ability to undress him as she sees fit.
VARUS
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

"Can't have that at all," Isla murmurs, her fingers already partially unbuttoning his coat so she can slip her hands inside it, pressing against his chest and ribs enough that his sensors will actually register the pressure of her touch. "Oh, that's a very good point. You might need a full check up. Who knows what might have happened out here in the snow? Maybe you have a fever. Or frostbite on your toes."

All of these very implausible things are accompanied by a fanged smirk, Isla leaning up to steal another kiss from his lips, even as she begins to walk them backwards to the direction o the portal back to the Grounds. "Quick, before it starts snowing again. You're probably so sick, I might have to keep you on bedrest."
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
See? What if I lose my other arm?” He whines as indignant as a toddler for a brief moment, before he sighs into the touch of her hands in his coat, the pressure that his sensors prefer in comparison to the burnt tastebuds that still spark now and then the more he moves his tongue. Luckily for him, though, he can clamp his jaw shut as she starts to walk them back toward the direction of the portal, Varus doing his best not to trip.

If he does and she falls on top of him, though, he certainly wouldn’t be one to complain. “Think I’d like to be on bed rest.” He teases, leaning in to kiss her again as he starts to pick up just how theyre walking, his arms snaking around her as they continue to walk backwards, awkwardly, teasing and taunting each other until they can head back home full of spiked cocoa with plenty of marshmallows.

- FIN <3333
VARUS