Silver, Sharp, and Could Not Care
Boys r back in town
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
look who's digging their own grave
this is what they all say; you'll drink yourself to death
A hum of a laugh leaves him, agreement pouring through the way his lips press against cool skin, watching through his heavy lidded gaze as Nate’s skin sparks with light. He draws back up with the hands that drag along the leathery membrane of his wings, goosebumps rising on his skin. “Exactly.” He agrees softly, a glimmer crossing his gaze of love and adoration. “Maybe I should what?” He begins, ready to lean in again and nip at Nate’s collarbone as he hears the door creak open.

He immediately moves to press a soft kiss to his husband’s lips, before readjusting the clothes he is wearing, the blankets, wings rising as soon as the twins have reached the edge of the bed. “Boys, look!” His accented voice takes on a lighter tone, mystified and whimsical. He picks up Amadeus first, settling him into the bed before picking up Romeo as well, the wing moving to give them something to lean back against. “Look who’s awake! Did you both miss your papa?
look who makes their own bed, lies right down within it
and what will you have left?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
i would do anything for you to love me,
like i'm an american hero, baby
As soon as the boys are on the bed Nate scoops them into his arms, onto his lap, giving his husband a private moment to arrange himself. “I missed you two!” Somehow, Nate forces his voice to be cheerful through the sudden lump in his throat, and at once he feels a surge of resentment for his own parents rising in the back of his head. It’s so easy to want to be better for them. It’s easy to try.

Once they can get arranged and comfortable, snuggled semi properly in bed, Nate grins wide. “It’s late still.” He whispers conspiratorially, leaning in so they’re in all in on the same sneaky trick. “I think if we all sleep until the sun is up, we can make breakfast together. Whatever you want.” The last part is directed at the boys, Nate looking between them in turn.

Small nods answer him, and Nate feels his smile soften and his eyes burn, a static hand moving to lay them both down between him and Sunjata, another one tucking the blanket around them all. There are a few hours until dawn still, and he can spend the time dreaming up the perfect breakfast for their first morning together again in a season.

Done~
star-spangled in my manner, shaking
every man's hand in the presidential manor, you see