Silver, Sharp, and Could Not Care
Boys r back in town
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
look who's digging their own grave
this is what they all say; you'll drink yourself to death
I might.” Sunjata warns, as though it’s some hidden secret that he has to share before it’s too late. All in good fun, however, because he can see the dramatic lilt of Nate’s head, of the way his husband moves down his scarred and tattooed body. He whines when the contact is broken from where he presses his thumb against Nate’s lips, laying back and drawing one hand behind his head as he watches his husband, the other slipping into raven curls and following his husband down as far as he can reach.

There’s a hiss of anticipation that leaves him, goosebumps rising in the trail of the dragging fangs that drift down his skin, along his pec, the cool sensation of the room temperature air breezing across the fluid shining trail left behind. “Fucker.” He grits out with a soft airy laugh, fingers tightening in Nate’s hair as he rises, his cock hard as it strains against the shorts he wears. It’s a complaint not left alone for long as the staticky arms are reflected in Sunjata’s hazy, pupil blown gaze, humming as his clothes are torn off of him.

He wants nothing more than to let Nate destroy him, but if he wishes to worship him, the younger demigod wouldn’t find any complaints. It’s nearly an echo, drowned out by the roaring in his ears as his heart thunders again in anticipation, the nips on the inside of his thighs sure to leave little red marks behind, ones that would turn dark not too long after. Tension both relieves from his shoulders and poses in his hips as he’s lifted a bit – having forgotten Nate’s strength far too soon, huffing a slight gasp as the cool breath ghosts along his cock. This does elicit a slight whine to curl out of his mouth, legs shifting slightly as he can, spreading them further for his husband who’s made a home settled right there.

Liefde…” Sunjata trails off, his tone shifting into a slightly pleading whine. “Wat as ek vergaan?
look who makes their own bed, lies right down within it
and what will you have left?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
i would do anything for you to love me,
like i'm an american hero, baby
I could listen to you forever, Sonskyn.” Praise presses into Sunjata’s skin, warm blue gaze finding the Floods face and sparkling. Honestly, Nate could die here again and be happy, would thank the Grim Reaper and whatever God claims his soul that this was his last act on earth. He’d beg for just a little more time, too, but there wouldn’t be too much he could complain about if it was denied.

It’s Sunjata’s tone that throws the first stone, that ripples in the clear blue pools of Nate’s eyes and wakes something slumbering deep below. It’s not wrong, much of Nate has been slumbering, but this is new, if only in its scale, it’s breadth. “You won’t.” He breaths, a clear trail of saliva overflowing off his tongue to land between Sunjata’s legs. “And if you do… dan sal ek jou terugbring.” Nate pauses then, just a moment, just long enough to lick his lips and make them shine. “Soos jy vir my gedoen het.

Without any further hesitation, Nate drops, welcoming Sunjata’s cock into his mouth, his throat. The ascended moans, tongue moving to catch every distant hint of Sunjata’s taste, then draws back, starting a slow, thorough rhythm. Lifting up and sucking, teeth dragging and drool gathering at the corners of his lips, and then sinking down without a sound other than the deep groan that rumbles out of his throat. Nate’s fingers dig into Sunjata’s thighs, leaving behind red marks, and under the staticky fingers bruises begin to take shape.
star-spangled in my manner, shaking
every man's hand in the presidential manor, you see
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
He doesn’t know what it is about receiving praise from Nate, but it’s like a part of him typically so well reserved, so well hidden, is suddenly bloomed out into the open – available for Nate to view, for him to see and want and love. It’s almost heartbreaking if he thinks about it too long, and so instead of dwelling on it, Sunjata simply accepts it – a softer edge to his steel gaze and blown pupils where he watches Nate.

His tone changes and he watches as Nate changes with it, another separate part of him that’s hidden as well rises to the surface, overtaking the previous sensitive version his husband’s already brought out. That, and with the cool feel of the line of spit that lands on his cock, the once-Attuned shivers, a gasp leaves him, a tremble forming in his legs. It’s a beautiful view he has, but he doesn’t want to break the moment in saying so – his eyes expressing it in lieu of words, because they fail him the second that Nate’s lips are taking him.

There’s a hitch of his breath, a groan that rumbles from his throat, incapable of continuing to keep his eyes on the other man. Instead, his hand tangles in Nate’s hair, loose enough that each time he goes down there’s a sharp tug, letting Nate to essentially all of the work as his hips are pinned, horned head tilting back, a shuddering inhale breaching his lungs as if he’s been drowning and just brought back to air.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE
As hard as it was to really wrap his head around still, Nate felt every second of their season separation in the desperate song of his nerves, thrumming everywhere they touch, with every sound he drags from his husband, every little movement. Nate’s eyes are mirrors for the wordless expression shimmering in Sunjata’s steel, an unspoken breath of perfection echoing between them, back and forth like smoke.

Nate’s frantic pace slows as he sinks down again, the ascended arching. The tingle of pressure from his hair being tugged sends shivers down his spine. Fingers dig into the meat of the attuneds body, Nate trying to remember to shift his finger to keep from weari black bruises into the other man. He sighs around the weight of Sunjata’s cock on his tongue, the warmth, though Nate is careful to not let his savouring interrupt his husbands pleasure.

Then, just as they adjust to the slow, deliberate pace, Nate changes again. He bobs his head faster, but leaves enough room so he can wrap a hand around Sunjata’s cock while his mouth works, stroking whatever length doesn’t make it past his lips. And once he’s confident that his fingers are slick enough, Nate’s hand slips lower, fingers brushing against Sunjata’s ass.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
He’s thriving. A part of him wondering how it’s been so long since he’s felt this way. He knows the reason, though, pushes it aside because they’re here now and he can feel the pulse of his heartbeat against the fresh bite against his neck, a pounding beat like the click of a clock that only rampages more the more Nate takes him and works him.

The pain of the bruises only spur him on, swallowing hard as the groans slip from his chest, incapable of keeping himself as quiet as he typically can. Especially when Nate’s got his hands everywhere, pinning his hips down from moving, his mouth on his cock, his finger brushing up, spit slick with promise. The hand in Nate’s hair tightens, the other seeking out some form of purchase, tightening in the sheets and blankets as if they’ll ground him.

Fuck—” he grinds out, trying to still be at least somewhat quiet. “Not gonna last long if you do that, hartlam.” He pants, though he’d be lying if he wasn’t trying to wiggle his hips just a bit more down onto that tantalizing tease, a silent plea of asking for more, that he needs that extra touch desperately.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Hmmmmm?” Nate drags the hum out as he sinks to swallow Sunjata’s cock fully again and then drag back, extending the tease as long as he can. His other hand shifts, stroking Sunjata while Nate rests his cheek on his husbands thigh. “If I do what, sonskyn?” He asks earnestly, teasing finger edging just a little further over the line of almost.

Looking up at his husband like this, Nate feels some of the hard edge of hunger soften out of him, replaced once more by adoration, by wonder. How in the world had he managed to get so lucky, how could he be allowed to hold on to someone so beautiful? In a dozen half dreamy dreams, Nate had never even dared to believe he could be happy with anyone, and now he was living it.

All at once, he doesn’t want to tease anymore, doesn’t want to do anything except unwind Sunjata completely. Without any more warning, Nate’s finger presses into the other man, curling just a little as it slowly dips deeper. “Don’t want you to last long.” He explains in a rush. “I thought I… gods, Sunny, I just wanna watch you fall apart for me, will you?” As if to encourage Frey’s newest devotee, Nate’s lips wrap around his cock again, just as a second spit soaked finger presses in alongside the first.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
His breath hitches, Sunjata swallowing hard against the sensations that the Ascended draws out of him each time he swallows his length. His heartbeat thunders, pulsing hard against his neck against the fresh bite and the older, fingers tightening in the sheets. There’s still some bashful part of him that struggles to answer Nate, knowing full well he knows what he’s doing, and luckily for him before he can form the words, Nate’s speaking again.

There’s no warning, just the spit slick finger that slips into him that draws out a moan, that draws his hips to try and rock against the pressure Nate applies. “Yes.” It comes out as a broken, half muffled groan, one that has him breaking quickly with the addition of the second finger. “Fuck me,” it’s both a curse and a plea that drops from accented lips, Sunjata aiming to grind down further while the hand in Nate’s hair does move now.

Fingers tighten into dark locks, a fistful of them as he has to break from watching, head tilted back as he sucks down breath after breath, chest heaving and sweat slick with warmth and desire. It doesn’t take that much longer, either, the ex-Attuned crumbling under Nate’s ministrations, that tether snapping as he breaks and spills along Nate’s tongue and down his throat.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
All the hand twisting in his hair does is make Nate keen around Sunjata’s cock in his throat. A third finger presses into the attuned quickly (maybe too quickly), Nate rushing as if he’s trying to see how quickly he can tip Sunjata into his orgasm. He feels more than see the mess he’s making, the drool gathering at his chin. The holographic hand wrapped around Sunjata’s horn drags his head back up, so their eyes can meet. So Nate can watch the other fall apart under his touch. So Sunjata can watch him watching.

Nate tries to drag as much as he can out of the moment, his fingers slowing from a frenzied push to a languid stroke. He just barely resists the urge to swallow, though Sunjata will be able to see the way his eyes roll up if he’s paying attention. Satisfaction wafts off the ascended in gentle waves, but Nate waits to act on it until Sunjata has had most of a chance to catch his breath again.

Lingering where he is after he pulls off Sunjata, Nate presses a handful of kisses to his husbands thighs. They’re gentle by necessity, his lips staying sealed as he rises up again, four hands working together to drag Sunjata down until they’re face to face. Nate takes a moment just to look at his husband, fingers lifting to brush away a strand of hair from Sunjata’s forehead. A crease presses between Nate’s brows, the last dam between the depth of his obsession and the light of day, though he patches it quickly by crashing his lips into the attuned, his tongue pressing into his mouth.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Ah,” he pants, breaking when the next finger slips in, when the staticky hand grips his horn and tugs his head up, a hazy, not quite there look while his face twitches and softens with the tether of tension breaking. He watches Nate, as much as he can, fighting the urge to shut his eyes and let it overcome him, prolonging it out the longer their eyes meet and the more Nate works him until he’s so sensitive that he shivers as he regains his breaths, as Nate pulls off of him.

There’s almost a whine that slips from his throat as if his husband is about to step away completely, but it catches in his throat when those hands and arms tug him down and down, easily and willingly moving, malleable in the way that putty is. Some clarity comes back to him, hands rising to run through dark curls, connecting at the back of his neck.

If he’s being honest, with Nate above him how he is, he thinks the Ascended is about to do something other than what he does. The rogue hair on his forehead is brushed away and the light, still lusty steel meets bright blues, watching the way his hands bring out the electric streams of light under the other man’s skin, before he draws back at the time Nate dives in for a kiss.

There’s a slight hiccup of a laugh into the kiss, the taste of salt sharp on his tongue as it meets his husband’s, as Nate shares with him. But he dives in, pushing back, the relaxed body of his smoothing out as his muscles bunch and he moves to flip them, using the kiss and the way he presses against his husband as a distraction.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Being with Sunjata like this feels natural. It is natural. They’re whole together, Nate never feeling more right than when they can touch, when they can simply be. His tongue makes a thorough map of his husbands mouth, a gesture that will be repeated a dozen times over, just to make sure nothing has changed, that everything is still familiar.

It’s not unusual for Nate to go along with it when his husband pushes him this way or that, but it is unusual for him to not fight against it at any point. Now though, he’s soft and pliable, letting his back sink into the bed and dragging at Sunjata so he’s on top now. It’s only then that Nate breaks the kiss, flopping back and looking up at the attuned with hooded eyes, his tongue searching for any mess left on his lips. “Sunshine, darling… Vertel my hoe jy smaak.

One by one, static arms wink away, until Nate is left with only his own two hands. They come to rest on Sunjata’s hips, brushing against bruises that can be felt but not seen quite yet, undeveloped photos of possession, then drag up to circle around his waist, his chest, his shoulders.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
Nothing has changed, not immensely anyway. The same amount of teeth, the same amount of scar tissue on the inside of his cheek where his fathers blade had severed and the salty sea had done its best to knit the pieces back together. But he’s content to let Nate explore anyway, huffs of breath slipping from his nose as he flips them, pins him with his hips and legs, curled over his husband as he removes his hands to run down Nate’s chest.

The kiss breaks and he peers down at the Ascended for a few heartbeats longer as he leans in to kiss his cheek, his chin, his neck, making his own map of everything he’s missed while Nate’s been offline. “Mmm… sout, soet, 'n tikkie van jou.” He purrs, a lock of hair falling from one of the horns that’s kept it back. Languidly, he looks up at his husband again as he drifts his kisses to each collarbone.

Were you hoping I’d say something different?” He teases, a wink aimed before he’s drawing up again, laying a map of kisses along the crescent scar that dips along his face.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Glad nie, Sonskyn.” Nate is quick to reassure, his hands gliding higher until they're wrapped around Sunjata’s jaw. “I wouldn’t want you to lie to me baby.” Nate’s voice is soft, velvety in a way Sunjata will recognize only because he’s seen Nate make the switch for other people. There is a blade shining in Nate’s words, dancing just quickly enough to be missed.

Blue eyes flutter closed slowly, the ascendeds chin tipping up into his husband. “You look real good on top of me like that, sonskyn.” Nate’s hips shimmy, rolling up into Sunjata to offer an interest his body no longer generates on its own. “Whatcha gonna do up there?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
There’s a soft snort that leaves him as his jaw is held, Sunjata pressing more of his weight into his husband. Arms box him in, hands tugging and stroking at the long dark curls as he scans those vibrant blues, the scar that bisects his face. “Who’s lying?” He taunts back, spying that sharp glimmer of the blade of Nate’s tongue. He wiggles slightly, hips pressing against the Ascended’s as Nate’s roll against his too.

He preens under the attention, however, taking a moment to scan his husband with an inquisitive look, tongue dragging along his lips. A heartbeat later and those familiar dragon wings spread from his back, each clawed point pressing into the bed on either side of his husband, encasing them in further darkness. There’s an inhale of breath, a considering look. “Just taking you in, darling. Haven’t gotten further than that.” He hums, leaning in to press a kiss along the scar, dropping down to press more into his jaw and neck, mapping him out again with his lips before he has a chance to forget.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Not us.” Nate brags warmly, all of him utterly sincere smiles and joy again. He just can’t maintain sharpness for long with Sunjata. Nate wants to give him the world. Wants to give him everything he wants. It’s how they can move past the thorns and hurt so easily, every painful decision coming from the best intentions.

As soon as the wings close around them, Nate registering the slightly deeper darkness immediately. He doesn’t mean to ruin it immediately, but he can’t resist the urge to summon flickering hands and drag the along the thin membranes of Sunjata’s wings, illuminating just them in the little, private place. A low purr rumbles in Nate’s throat against Sunjata’s ministrations, satisfaction shivering through him. “Maybe you should–

The suggestion is lost in the creak of the bedroom door opening, the patter of small feet and smaller voices shushing each other.