the boys are back in town
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
now i'm afraid to sleep at night, those who love me never felt the light
Is it wrong?” Sunjata challenges back, flashing his most charming and bright smile Neron’s way as he slips the glass back toward Neron for a refill, sinking into his seat a bit more as he tears his gaze away from the wine spider to focus on the ex-warden as the question of what the Advocates would do if it didn’t have multiple locations.

The Hailstorm does make quite a few good points, though, and Sunjata mulls over his drink as he considers it, head tilting to the side slightly in thought. “That’s true.” He says of it not needing multiple locations but instead multiple people. “That would likely be helpful during the war, would it not?” A thoughtful hum slips from his lips before he straightens up slightly, clears his throat. “Could be all of those things combined, actually. Thieves, assassins, mercenaries, all with a common goal of attaining information.

His gaze shifts toward Neron with a raised scarred brow, curious of whether or not he thought it was a good overall fit.
haunted by the darkest sky
tell me, who the hell am i? tell me, who the hell am i?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
it's a beautiful lie
Neron doesn't dignify that with a response, though he does offer a haughty raise of his eyebrows to the Flood as he refills his drink, sliding it back across the bar. Cute or not, the wine spiders may or may not find themselves evicted in the coming weeks. It remains to be seen, honestly.

As for the formation of the new-old-guild, Neron clearly thinks very highly of the idea, though it's with a slow smirk that he leans against the counter a bit closer to Sunjata, as if they're two co-conspirators. Which they are, he supposes. "I'd probably stick to just calling it a guild of spies, to be honest, however colourful our members' professions. I could get some feelers out, see who might be interested. That's if you want to still be in charge of it, guildmaster?"
it's a perfect denial
such a beautiful lie to believe in
NERON
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
The refilled drink is brought to his lips near immediately, fingers tinted red from the frosty temperature Neron kept the glass at. He sets it back down on the scarred bar top, steel gaze finding the spy master as the question is aired. “Good idea. I’m sure Nate still wants to be a part of it, so we’ve already got three.” He flashes a wink toward the other man before settling in the chair, opening the drawer beside him to pull out a pack of cigarettes and a box of matches.

He lights one up before he appraises Neron again, a curl of smoke dancing along his scarred half of his face. “Depends. I won’t be around when the war starts. But if you and the other members wouldn’t care then I’d be fine with running it again.” It’s a question not for him but the members to ensure they don’t feel like he’s set them all up before hiding himself away — better to get it out in the open now before anyone can point fingers.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
it's a beautiful lie
"Three's a crowd, so they say. I like Nate, though - I find him to be good company." Granted, the last time he and the Lone Ranger had worked together they'd also shared a bite, but that's only part of it, okay? Either way, it means they're already part of the way there to resurrecting the Devil's Advocates, and Neron will drink to that (if it meant anything).

Rolling his shoulders in a shrug and watching the whirl of smoke dance across the Flood's face, Neron flashes him a fanged grin. "Sunjata, a network of spies hardly expects to be babysat," he reminds him. "The last time, we were able to operate over three regions without your supervision, wonderful though I'm sure it was. We'll manage, I'm sure."
it's a perfect denial
NERON
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He is good company.” He agrees with a soft laugh, fingertips drumming along the fogged edges of his glass from the chill. “A great cook, too, not that it matters much to you now. I certainly indulge, though.” To this he winks, leaning back in his seat as he cradles the cup in his hands now, eyes focusing on Neron as he shrugs and Sunjata’s head cocks slightly to hear the answer of the question he’s posed.

He doesn’t intend to babysit them anyway, but, who knows how long the war would go for. Who knows how long Sunjata would be simply gone for. “Fair enough.” He concedes for a second, rolling his own shoulder, lifting the cigarette to his lips to take another deep draw that he exhales in a soft sigh. “I don’t intend for it to be a secret when we get up and running anyway, so, I’ll put some feelers out too and see if we can’t get it back to a fraction of what it was.” His scarred brow rises in question to Neron, seeing if it’s an acceptable agreement.
SUNJATA
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
it's a beautiful lie
"Maybe he can take over the kitchens here," Neron suggests with a small smirk, glancing towards the back of the VlamVloed where he hasn't yet gone exploring. "The Kraai used to serve food. I had someone hired to do it there, but if Nate wants to cook, I'm not going to stop him." Not going to, couldn't if he tried, it's all the same, right? Right.

Sunjata's ideas are very much in tune with the Hailstorm's, and he inclines his head in a nod of agreement. "I'll take over here, then, and we'll look to getting downstairs set back up," he suggests, holding out a hand to shake the Flood's. "It's a pleasure doing business with you again, Sunjata. Hopefully this time no one tries to arrest me. Again."
it's a perfect denial
NERON
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
His tongue clicks in thought, head cocking avian like as he considers it, drags more on the cigarette until he leans forward to put out the butt in the ashtray and down the rest of his liquor. “I’ll suggest it, but it’s likely a good idea to hire someone to cook regardless if he says yes or no.” That way their bases are covered – especially if they decide to go to King’s End. It wouldn’t be leaving the VlamVloed high and dry, and for the moment they haven’t exactly had a conversation of when they’d return home.

Sounds like a plan, Neron.” It’s a verbal agreement, as good as shaking one’s hand. “Well it won’t be me arresting you. Those days are far past me now.” He flashes an amused wink, a crooked smirk as the Flood moves to stand, to pick up the little drunk wine spider to take him somewhere else so it doesn’t end up bothering Neron again.

The rest of them, though, he can’t promise won’t make an appearance to the Hailstorm.

- FIN <333
SUNJATA