looking back it’s all the same
Frey <33
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
That is the crux of the issue, isn’t it? That Sunjata selfishly wanted to keep his family safe from the war, when Nate was to be one of the main players for the Ascended’s side. It’s what complicates things further, but at least Frey had been kind enough to let Sunjata try, even if they knew the answer was likely a no from the new god. So he hums his agreement, a little sound that changes into something else as Frey perks up.

He isn’t trying to change much, really, and the war hasn’t started yet so perhaps there’s still time to make an attempt at it. “Clearly not.” He agrees with a soft snort, a gentle laugh before he shakes his head and views his god, trying to figure out how to explain his thoughts without getting tongue tied as he’s prone to do.

I was wondering that if Nate can’t be hidden away then perhaps my hiding away could be… Adjusted. That place I spoke to you about earlier that you needed to speak to Rae about? I’ve had some time to think and the Voice offered her own thoughts too…” He pauses, head tilting slightly as his avian shift takes over a bit more instinctually. He’s nervous about it for some reason or another, perhaps letting his hope shatter as it had so many times before.

He continues, though, after a deep breath. “What if it was a haven where all shifts, magics, upgrades, all of that was nullified for the time being for those that are unable to fight in the war? I ruled Torchline, I could run this too, and it would still technically be hiding away but I’d be able to do something good with it. I’d be able to help people.” His gaze has focused on Frey and yet drifted away, as if he’s imagining how it might work. A daunting task to be sure. “The Voice said she’d be willing to work with you on creating that neutral zone to guarantee safety if you think it’s worth trying.

Even if it’s a no, there’s some relief in him that tells him at least he’s tried.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
looking back it’s all the same - by Sunjata - 05-10-2022, 04:39 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Frey - 05-12-2022, 02:12 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Sunjata - 05-12-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Frey - 05-12-2022, 04:44 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Sunjata - 05-12-2022, 06:17 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Frey - 05-13-2022, 02:28 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Sunjata - 05-13-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Frey - 05-13-2022, 03:44 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Sunjata - 05-13-2022, 03:59 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Frey - 05-13-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: looking back it’s all the same - by Sunjata - 05-13-2022, 05:28 PM