and the truth is
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Nate’s lips quirk up and a breath huffs out of him as he flicks his head back, displacing a stray curl that had fallen down across his forehead. It’s not a smile, it’s not even related to one, but it is a crack in his stony exterior. “I’d rather just know what’s going on, yeah.” He doesn’t need the preamble or the explanation.

Though, maybe he wishes for them once the admission leaves her, his face going prodigiously blank and his eyes narrowing, looking her up and down before settling on her face again.

Excuse me?” Nate surprises even himself with how calm his voice is, steady and even and just a touch too loud. He doesn’t really want an answer though, a hand coming up to stop her if he opens her mouth, Nate’s brows furrowing. There’s a beat of silence, and then he takes a step forward, his hand closing so he can point accusingly. “Are you fucking kidding me?

Every hateful thing he’d said to Hotaru, every night spent sleepless and haunted, every ledge he’d lusted after while talking Sunjata down from it; they all slam in the back of his mind, a fifty car pileup in the middle of a blizzard. Every memory a crash of shattering glass and crumpling metal, fifty-four, fifty-five now. His head knows his body doesn’t need to heave just as much as it knows he needs to, and his knees almost give out under him with the urge.

His bright gaze tears over her again, silently filing pieces into place as his lip curls. “What the fuck is wrong with you Maea?
I got my fingers crossed you'll catch something baby
Cause I just threw myself at you

Messages In This Thread
and the truth is - by Maea - 05-10-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 01:20 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 01:49 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 03:45 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 04:43 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 07:06 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-13-2022, 06:21 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-13-2022, 11:28 AM