and the truth is
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

"I don't want shit from you. I want you to fucking choke on this half-assed, nothing apology until you have something better to offer me. You," Nate blinks, a hand lifting to scrub at his face and press back through his hair, "you don't even know everything that you fucked up, do you? I mean, you have no idea. How could you? You didn't care, all that mattered was your feelings were hurt, huh?" His eyes haven't left her once, the bright blue all but glowing under the stormy furrow of his brows, lightning dancing just under his skin and across his scar. "I didn't deserve any of that. And if you'd ever actually loved Sunjata, you'd know he doesn't either."

There are so many things wrong with her explanations, her reasoning's, but Nate can't seem to find the strength inside himself to, go through them all, can't muster anything more than en extra ounce of venom in his glare. "You're a selfish bitch, you know that?" There's not even any heat in Nate's voice when he says it, the anger in him smouldered out, pressed into something icy and sharp. "It doesn't matter that an entire race of people is going to be snuffed out until it's someone you care about, is that right?"

The offer is not missed, Nate's hands itching for violence, his fingers twitch before he clenches them tightly at his sides. "It's not even worth fucking touching you, is it? You'll just go snivelling off to the latest stupid fuck who had the bad sense to feel fucking sorry for you." He rolls his eyes, lips curling. His eyes finally drop, lingering on her neck. It's tempting. It's so tempting.

"I hope you think about this until the day you die. I hope you feel fucking bad." He leans in, his voice finally growing softer, but sharpening as it does. "You're not a monster because you're an ascended, you're a monster because you're a fucking bad person."
I got my fingers crossed you'll catch something baby
Cause I just threw myself at you

Messages In This Thread
and the truth is - by Maea - 05-10-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 01:20 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 01:49 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 03:45 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 04:43 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 07:06 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-13-2022, 06:21 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-13-2022, 11:28 AM