and the truth is
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Why would that help? Why would it help to know that you’d feel terrible later?” If she didn’t have the decency to even pretend to feel bad now, why the fuck should he care about later? If he were capable of feeling any kind of pity for Maea, this would be where it bloomed, choking and damp, but all there is in Nate’s chest is a boiling hollow, dead and lifeless. “Nothing you can do will help.

He looks down on the unwilling ascended, literally and figuratively. Nate knows he should filled with an apoplectic rage, some seething, boiling, impossible to hold coil, but there’s nothing hot in him at all. There is still a seethe, but it’s cold, hateful, useless. It’s a strange place to be in, and perhaps if they were different people Nate would be able to sympathize, but as they are all he can do is wish there was some way to heal this numbness, for both of them, so he could revel in causing pain and stoking fear.

A thought comes to him, there and gone again in an instant, but leaving behind enough of a flash to move his lips again. “You’re going to help me commit some vandalism.” He decides after a long, blank moment, his glare still locked on her. “I’ll decide what else later, but you can start with that.” His tongue dips out to wet his lips then stops between his teeth as he thinks. “I’ll,” his hand waves dismissively, “make sure you know. Maybe you’ll die like you want then.” Truth be told, Nate cannot bring himself to care past the words, suddenly wrapped up in a plan, moving the little pieces around in his mind as he turns without another word and stalks out, steps nearly silent now.

Done~
I got my fingers crossed you'll catch something baby
Cause I just threw myself at you

Messages In This Thread
and the truth is - by Maea - 05-10-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 01:20 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 01:49 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 03:45 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 04:43 AM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-11-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Maea - 05-11-2022, 07:06 PM
RE: and the truth is - by Nate - 05-13-2022, 06:21 AM