{SE} snowflakes like powdered sugar
For Mel <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve chuckled softly at Fangorn's own efforts, head tilting to the side thoughtfully. "You know you don't have to worry about Aidon, dear. He wouldn't dare hurt her." She murmured to the Vampire Gourd, patting Aidon on the head and sending a reminder to be gentle along the bond. He was just that, maintaining the soft, cooing trills towards Sila in an attempt to introduce himself to the tiny creature. "Well, she's absolutely lovely." The Nightshade easily complimented, chasing the words with a sip of her cocoa, taking the peppermint stick out to lick the whipped cream from the end.

They shifted away from the booth, slowly meandering on the outskirts of the fair, unwilling to mingle with the strangers there. Her question earned the honeybee a soft hum of acknowledgement, head dipping in response. "I suppose we should... I sent a letter ahead to Ronin and I plan to ask Safrin for some guidance. I have a feeling that we won't be the only one looking for this." And the Nightshade was certain that they would attempt to reach this relic before they did, but at least they had a slight advantage with her connection to Ronin.
NO ONE WANTS YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NO HEART
AND I’M SITTING PRETTY IN MY BRAND NEW SCARS

Messages In This Thread
{SE} snowflakes like powdered sugar - by Maeve - 05-11-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: {SE} snowflakes like powdered sugar - by Maeve - 05-12-2022, 01:26 PM