{SE} snowflakes like powdered sugar
For Mel <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's hard to make proper introductions while they're walking, but by Gods Aidon tries his best to. Craning his neck so he can get closer, the very tip of his snout bumping lightly against Sila's in greeting, something like a purr in his throat. "Aidon seems to like her." Maeve chuckles, watching as the dragonling finally draws back, content for the time being to instead try and entice Fangorn into a game of tag.

"Definitely not." She knew better than to think that they were going to wait. Especially if they had any idea that Ronin would be gone soon. That himself, Deimos, and Remi would be in the Maw and thus unable to keep them out. "He's going after another relic in the Maw. Stormbreak will be left undefended. He asked that we keep an eye on it." Maeve pauses, pursing her lips, hands wrapping more tightly around her cocoa. "I think we should and investigate. See if we can find anything before the others do." She says as they approach the sleighs, selecting an empty one and climbing into the back, drawing the provided blanket over their laps.
NO ONE WANTS YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NO HEART
AND I’M SITTING PRETTY IN MY BRAND NEW SCARS

Messages In This Thread
{SE} snowflakes like powdered sugar - by Maeve - 05-11-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: {SE} snowflakes like powdered sugar - by Maeve - 05-13-2022, 03:33 PM