salvation in the heavens

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
With the reasons being as pressing as the Nightshade believes them to be, Safrin's arrival does not include her normal pomp and circumstance. Instead, she merely sighs into being near the window where she might be backlit by the sea. Her eyes make a cursory detour towards Maeve's many offerings, but quickly move to give the Quee her full attention.

"Ronin's constellations are small. Contained in his skin." Safrin points out gently. "Something large enough to protect Torchline...that would take a good deal of effort, although.." The goddess pauses and smiles. "..clearly that is something you have taken into account. The most important thing will be to build a star-gate for your constellation to come through. If not, you would simply have stars crashing down upon your sands." So saying, Safrin explains the rest of what would need to be done in order to capture and use such a constellation for Torchline's benefit.

As for a relic in Stormbreak? Safrin tilts her head thoughtfully. "If there is one in Stormbreak, I don't know of it, but then...shortly after the war I was placed into the Hollowed Grounds with the rest of the heralds. What happened there I have no idea of."

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 14 active Grounders. This means 7 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Maeve must participate in at least 2 threads , Ray, Jack, and Harper must participate in at least 1.

1. 3 threads of Torchers 'catching stars' in different naturally occurring pools of water. Stars can be 'caught', by scooping up the reflection of starlight.

2. A ME deciding how best to trigger the constellation and how, if at all, it can be stopped. Also, should the constellation be more offensive or defensive in nature? This ME must include at least 1 Mer.

3. A PQ of 4 Torchers creating a Star Gate. This can be made out of any material. Choose your location carefully.

4. A thread of at least 3 Torchers leaving offerings for Safrin at the Aumakua by starlight. (This should be done at the lighthouse board and not the shrine itself. (Mers can participate in this from the water)).
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Messages In This Thread
salvation in the heavens - by Maeve - 05-11-2022, 11:57 PM
RE: salvation in the heavens - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: salvation in the heavens - by Maeve - 05-15-2022, 04:46 PM
RE: salvation in the heavens - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: salvation in the heavens - by Maeve - 05-15-2022, 05:10 PM