[Seasonal Event] summer in the sun, winter in the shade
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Roana
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty
"Well that's my momma's broom! And you didn't ask for it!" the boy said, seemingly completely unintimidated by Deimos' very obviously intimidating attitude. Ah, youth. It made one blind and brave for all the wrong reasons. Of course, this boy's bravery came in part because as far as he was concerned, he had the upper hand. This scary man was out numbered. The boy waved his hand and two identical clones came rushing out from the alleyway.

Well. Almost identical. Jax liked cookies the best out of the three of them.

In a well planned fashion, Deimos would find himself surrounded by three very blonde, very blue eyed, very bold little boys, planning to commandeer the broom out of his hands. But at that moment, the door to the house opened and a tall, broad shouldered woman stepped out. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, but her blue eyes were very clearly the same as the three little sets glaring up at him. "Boys! Just want do you think you're doing?" she snapped at them, with all the power that any military officer would aspire to have. In an instant the three boys straightened up, spluttering about getting her broom back from this broom-stealing man. But she was instead quick to send them inside, thoroughly displeased with them.

"I am so sorry about them." the woman said to him with a sigh. "Their father isn't around so they think they have to 'protect the house'." she said, rolling her eyes a bit. "My name is Roana Steadman, is there anything I can help you with?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] summer in the sun, winter in the shade - by Roana - 03-11-2019, 07:13 PM